Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Location Guide based on the number of badges required - EPISODE 17 SPOILERS

Ross_Andrews

Question

Thanks @dragonsbeat!

But I will include it later in an addition to the list where one-time event pokemon have repeatable locations. People will just have to wait a bit. I posted this list as soon as I finished completing it and that took me nearly a month since I got to playing the episode. Further locations I will plan to add during February, since I'm having a rough semester at my university right now.

Honedge -> Doublade -> Aegislash == Mirage Tower: Event Chain (In the Tourmaline Desert you will come upon Mirages surrounding Healing Star Lights. Interact with them in multiples of 3 [ie 3, 6, 9... times]

what did you mean by multiples of 3?

@Pausaunias

It means you need to activate the healing star in the mirages 3 times. You need to find the mirages randomly throughout the desert. If you touched it 3 times you go to the north of the desert. If you touch another star from a mirage the tower will disappear again and have to do it 2 more times.

Smh, sure i have to give props for the devs to make this ep but seriously, this was way short compared to the other eps... I expected the barrier to at least go down lol. anyways, nice work with this guide, I successfully got my Honedge and gible & etc. Thanks for this, I just needed locations, and those puzzels were mad oof 

I also have a question on Phione, like is it the part where you did all the puzzle and exit correct?

Edit: nvm i got it

@Progfan_r I think it doesn't, but after the restoration if you explore the lake a bit you'll find a cave only accessible using surf (you'll need dive too) where it has a bigger encounter rate (not by rock smash, just by walking in the cave as a regular cave encounter).

• Thanks 1

Zorua -> Zoroark == Beryl || Peridot || North Obsidia: Event Chain (After a certain event, go to the Beryl Apartment Rooftop and start the chain by talking to Corey. Afterwards find Corey in Peridot Ward near the Pokestore. Finally go to the apartment near the Magma Gang Hideout and fight Zorua. Night required)

Sorry I need help with this one. Which event do I have to do and is the rooftop the one with the heliolisk and do you need certain weather or is it that it just needs to be night

Edited by Finaltaleof

For corin rouge "He will board a train heading to the desert and you will need to return to the police chief to report to him. After you get to the 1R253 Scrapyard you will battle Corin-Rouge for the final time. He will then give up and abandon Magikarp, which you will then get.)" This differs slightly depending on wether you chose to fight Taka or not... Believe if you choose to fight Taka he will be elsewhere in the desert first not 100% sure though because I choose not to fight him

I just found you included Wimpod in the Pre-Julia List, which isn't accurate. The mix is still in the code, but it always sets it so Wimpod never appears. That's intentional: In a non-public test stage, Wimpod was deemed too powerful for that stage of the game, but instead of completely removing all traces of Wimpod, the switch "actually a wimpod" was programmed so that it would always be set to "false".

@Ross_Andrews Thanks for your efforts! Take all the time you need, exams are way more important than this.

Just something else of note: Cacnea can't be found in the Slums anymore, it apparently got moved to the desert. (I even found an official reply to that this time around.)

Cacnea's egg is still in the event code, but the variable's randomization range was reduced to 1 to 3; that said, the remaining three have a 1/3 chance to appear each.