New Years' Resolutions

Daniel Blackworth

For the first topic in 2018, I want to greet everyone a Happy, Happy New Year! I hope you have a good year ahead, guys!

So, for the first big question for the year, what is your New Year Resolution? What do you want to change for this year? What do you want to improve upon or what are you willing to promise?

For me, I guess my New Year Resolution would be to improve myself overall as a person and to take time to fight for my interests and do what I can to step closer to my dreams and goals in the future.

Comment below and may your resolutions be achieved ~

• Support Squad

I'm of a mixed mind on resolutions. I could be the edgy fucc who points out there's no practical reason to make a resolution now of all times versus any other day of the week. On the other hand its nice to look back at the year and take stock of what to do to improve yourself.

I think my goal is to focus more on my writing than last year and to not let myself slack every other day. Laziness is weakness. Unless you're a mathematician/programmer. 

Not usually a resolution person, but I'm feeling motivated to make this next year not suck.

• Get my GED
  • Get a goddamn job
  • Clean my room
  • Clean every other room
  • Force my mom to take me to a psychologist
  • Wear cute socks in public
  • Don't buy cat ears no matter how tempting they may be