How to move "game" save

Tazz

Basically i want to move an old savestate next to 'game' in pokemon reborn. I have done this before but I can't seem to remember how to go back a save now (i have already made a topic a while ago and can't figure out how i can do it again -_-)  if anyone can tell me how i move my 'game' next to the save state it would be much appreciated. Btw my game is called 'game 2' as i made another save so that confused me even more!

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

It should be as simple as renaming the a file 'Game'  (assuming you have moved/deleted the 'Game' file already there).  You can move these files through simple copy/paste.

Should i just name it 'game' or 'game 2' according to the second file btw i realise you answered my other topic now I'm embarrassed to have forgotten how i did it with desolation lol XD

12 minutes ago, Tazz said:

Should i just name it 'game' or 'game 2' according to the second file btw i realise you answered my other topic now I'm embarrassed to have forgotten how i did it with desolation lol XD

Only 'Game' is recognized by the system, as far as I know of.  Whatever is named 'Game' will become your main save.  For example, here are 3 files I alternated between (for trading);  I just switched which one was the main save by adding dashes to one and removing the dashes from another.

Screenshot_350.png.8408410b39b3c4c77d315355326cde6e.png

Once again, I'm not exactly sure if answering your question

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Only 'Game' is recognized by the system, as far as I know of.  Whatever is named 'Game' will become your main save.  For example, here are 3 files I alternated between (for trading);  I just switched which one was the main save by adding dashes to one and removing the dashes from another.

No this actually makes more sense thank you for answering pretty much the same question again  for me now i see where i messed up thank you for clearing my head! 😁

50 minutes ago, seki108 said:

image.png.7f02fec2bba3c4b8539952f2c10f2004.pngSo sorry to bother you i renamed one of them to "game"(then i changed it back to what it used to be called as it didn't work) and i fiddled so much with this for so long but no luck in going back a save. I did this before and i remember it being easy to do maybe i'm over complicating it lol but here is what it looks like 

edit: sorry about putting this in the wrong place i actually had no idea where to put this topic 😅

1 hour ago, Tazz said:

image.png.7f02fec2bba3c4b8539952f2c10f2004.pngSo sorry to bother you i renamed one of them to "game"(then i changed it back to what it used to be called as it didn't work) and i fiddled so much with this for so long but no luck in going back a save. I did this before and i remember it being easy to do maybe i'm over complicating it lol but here is what it looks like 

edit: sorry about putting this in the wrong place i actually had no idea where to put this topic 😅

Why are they those file types?  They have to RPGXP files.

1 hour ago, Tazz said:

Tbh i have no idea but it's been like that ever since I've started playing fangames is there any way i could mend this?

If they've been saving and playing before, then it might not be a problem.  Maybe????         Sorry I couldn't help more @Tazz

If simply renaming files isn't working, this might be question for someone who knows about RPG maker saves more, like @Njab

Edited by seki108

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

If they've been saving and playing before, then it might not be a problem.  Maybe????

If simply renaming files isn't working, this might be question for someone who knows about RPG maker saves more, like @Njab

Okay thank you for replying and helping 😁