Cyaloom

Today is my third Reborn profile's birthday!

I joined here during this cold evening of December, and since this is the first online community I've been part of, 15 years old me was very nervous - I was both excited to meet other people and anxious, because my experience could not have been nice and because of the giant consequences of misusing the Internet.

However, it has definitely been a nice stay here! Although I'm not very active, I still come here lurking every once in a while because I'm waiting for xenogene to come out    :]

Of course, I must thank everyone I've got to know here! They say that you can't escape Reborn, and this is true because of you~

Now, I'm afraid I couldn't post anything special for my birthday (I was rather busy and slightly drunk), but today is a rather chill day (Christmas holidays!), so here I am:

I'll try to do an AMA myself!
No bandwagon this time, it seems - I just think this could be a nice way to get more involved and to let people (including myself actually) get to know me a bit more, so send questions!
I'll see if I can rework my profile info in the meantime, that stuff really needs it :D
Disclaimer: I'll try to answer every question, but I cannot guarantee 100% that I will, as I'm trying not to give away very personal information - I hope you'll understand c:

Also, Merry Christmas! (I'm late I know)

How did you find out about reborn? Oh, and have a late Happy B-day :D 

I found Reborn thanks to Shofu's videos, like many other users here :] 

I first downloaded Episode 11 and eventually started lurking in the forums to find information and tips regarding the game, until I finally joined and made my presence known!

Also, thank you!

What are your favorite 3 pokemon?

1: Porygon-Z 

2: Breloom 

3: Giratina 

Why did you have to start this again? OTL

Now there'll be another influx of AMAs

Oh hi Wendel! Nice to see you here! Well...

Spoiler

Moreover there was Jasper's AMA two weeks ago
Also, even if there are more AMAs after mine, they'll never be as special :P