unexpected and slightly disappointed....

dotahkin01

thats what you get for having so much attention in reborn (Ame)

Spoiler

Tekst: "staraptor evolves from an entirely differen pokemon, but what're you gonna do? kids these days".

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3dd2939f0e8ea76c93b3a1e52a35b1d6.png

Spoiler

Tekst: Oh wow thats an awesome staraptor you have! But you know whats awesomer? PIDOVE. Yeah, pidove. Its final stage is so cool

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.01dfac4d220a27032e8cac8d0800a1c3.png

To clarify:

Spoiler

the kid asks for a pidove cause he thinks it evolves into a staraptor. When you show the kid a pokemon he goes like: So cool, but staraptor is awesomer and he asks for a pidove. When you show him a staraptor the lines are not changed. As Ame pays attention and details to a shitload of stuff I was kinda suprised that the line would not change.

5 minutes ago, Arnab Fouzder said:

I suppose he is making links........although I didn't get that whole Staraptor thing, the diary part is actually funny when you think about Titania and Amaria.

Spoiler

You'd have to watch Shofu's Reborn playthrough to understand the Staraptor reference.

TL;DW A subscriber said shofu should've caught Pidove because it evolves into a powerful Staraptor

6 minutes ago, Slicster said:
  Hide contents

You'd have to watch Shofu's Reborn playthrough to understand the Staraptor reference.

TL;DW A subscriber said shofu should've caught Pidove because it evolves into a powerful Staraptor

i was unaware of this tbh, but nice to know ;p