Song/ost request ep17

Hannes

Spoiler

Il put a spoiler just in case. When diving in amarias gym i found the track playing to be damm relaxing! I immediately after looked through the game-files and found the track under " ambient-Mirage" and it is the right track.

But the thing is the Ingame version loops on the calm part while the track has a Very loud climax. My request/question is if anyone has the ingame version somehow, would be oh so grateful for that!

Edited by It's Still Magicarp inside

18 minutes ago, Just2Reborn said:

I believe the reason it loops is because that's the way it's coded, so there might not be a loop version :(

Thats a damn shame if it is like that. A last resort solution would be to just record the ingame audio, but that would make it pretty shit quality

Yeah like Jesse said it's looped by RPGM. I (used to) manage the pinned OST thread and I often got requests from other users like this to link mp3's or something of the exact ingame audio (like, the slowed version of Atmosphere- Rush/the bike theme that plays in Vanhanen Castle, and stuff like that) to the thread and I never got around to it buuuuuut since the thread is two episodes behind now I should really kinda probably get on that or smthn idk

>.>

2 hours ago, Synder said:

Yeah like Jesse said it's looped by RPGM. I (used to) manage the pinned OST thread and I often got requests from other users like this to link mp3's or something of the exact ingame audio (like, the slowed version of Atmosphere- Rush/the bike theme that plays in Vanhanen Castle, and stuff like that) to the thread and I never got around to it buuuuuut since the thread is two episodes behind now I should really kinda probably get on that or smthn idk

>.>

I would be oh so grateful! Buuuut dont force yourself to do it if it is alot of tedious work! :)