Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Choice Scarf?

Hannes

Question

6 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

As of episode 16, there is a glitch with the 3 elemental monkeys. Thief -> Fling -> Recycle trick. This can "steal" and "duplicate", enemy trainer used items. Clown Indra has teams with all choice items. You can also steal other important competitive items, from both him and daily trainers. Even if half-finished, the Reborn wiki page has all his teams fully revealed, down to held items. Due to him staying at a fixed level, though, it is easy to obtain those items with a higher leveled elemental monkey. Panpour from Chrysolia springs caught at the highest possible level, utilizing move relearner and TMs, can do the trick (evolve after learning the moves, because "stone evolution"). You need to go after very high defenses IVs, though (since you are going against scarfed pokemon and you have to survive 3 steps (getting scarf even temporarily locks you too into 1 move limit and you need to withdraw and send out again anew).

Spoiler

Wow, i wasnt aware that this method worked, pretty neat! While i thank you greatly for the effort in your reply i dont feel like obtaining it according to this method as it feels unintended, il just consider the item unobtainable

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Other than that, it can be found in last floor (not the rest and relaxation, the last numbered floor) of the big Obsidia market. I used debug menu to scout some areas and it was in there, sold from one of the two floor's receptionists! Unless episode 17 contains one more sticker, then we can safely assume that you can get it through legit means, in episode 18!

ohh, so its availbable on a floor that we lack the right ammount of stickers as of ep 16 (maybe 17 aswell) to reach? Then it atleast will be available in the future. Kinda cool that its already implemented but not acessable 

On 22/12/2017 at 7:32 PM, GS BALL said:

As of episode 16, there is a glitch with the 3 elemental monkeys. Thief -> Fling -> Recycle trick. This can "steal" and "duplicate", enemy trainer used items. Clown Indra has teams with all choice items. You can also steal other important competitive items, from both him and daily trainers. Even if half-finished, the Reborn wiki page has all his teams fully revealed, down to held items. Due to him staying at a fixed level, though, it is easy to obtain those items with a higher leveled elemental monkey. Panpour from Chrysolia springs caught at the highest possible level, utilizing move relearner and TMs, can do the trick (evolve after learning the moves, because "stone evolution"). You need to go after very high defenses IVs, though (since you are going against scarfed pokemon and you have to survive 3 steps (getting scarf even temporarily locks you too into 1 move limit and you need to withdraw and send out again anew).

with this glitch, which pokemon have the items? I know he has different teams. I'm looking for choice spec, scarf, and assault vest.

On 17/01/2018 at 6:16 PM, GS BALL said:

http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Agate_Circus

Here, browse his team a bit and you will find all you need. Assault Vest, though, is currently found only by renovating the Railnet. Unless you manage to find an in-game trainer who uses one... (but i have no data or knowledge, concerning)

Okay thanks, lucky the only one I've done so far is the railnet