demon fire gym!!!

MandiiNinetails

6 minutes ago, MandiiNinetails said:

so i really need advice for this gym i have all my team lvl 69 (since cap is 70) i have a vaporeon with rain dance but i still cant put a dent in her team

What team ya using and moves on them? If the field effect is giving you trouble you can always use Blizzard to destroy it as long as you get that blizzard out before she sets it alight

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

What team ya using and moves on them? If the field effect is giving you trouble you can always use Blizzard to destroy it as long as you get that blizzard out before she sets it alight

i try but her typhlosain is so dang speedy that i never can get it out :/ she is the most challenging gym i ever had

2 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Blizzard can change the field (you need to "sacrifice" that poor ice type pokemon, though) (event smoochum is good). Rain Dance can help (my Delphox with Rain Dance was useful). Sturdy ground and rock types work well, especially if IV trained and with items like quick claw (my Donphan and Golem did a number in that fight).

Or fight fire with fire, literally at that, too. Camerupt, Magcargo, whatever you can muster.

I used Blizzard with a Rotom-Ice forme partnered with Mamoswine who had Thick Fat ability, using Quick Claw, on Mamoswine and a x speed on Rotom I was able to demolish the first two mons, then safely Blizzard the next to destroying the field and EQ-ing again

@MandiiNinetails A Quick Claw + some favourable nod from RNGesus is all ya need to get a blizzard out regardless of how fast that Typholosion is, I can give you a Quick Claw if ya need it that's half the battle out the way with that, then if ya got Drizzle ability on a mon you could partner it up with Vaporeon and go for a Surf - combo with them both

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I used Blizzard with a Rotom-Ice forme partnered with Mamoswine who had Thick Fat ability, using Quick Claw, on Mamoswine and a x speed on Rotom I was able to demolish the first two mons, then safely Blizzard the next to destroying the field and EQ-ing again

@MandiiNinetails A Quick Claw + some favourable nod from RNGesus is all ya need to get a blizzard out regardless of how fast that Typholosion is, I can give you a Quick Claw if ya need it that's half the battle out the way with that, then if ya got Drizzle ability on a mon you could partner it up with Vaporeon and go for a Surf - combo with them both

where do you even get a quick claw? i thought only place was like the 9th floor of the mall?

7 minutes ago, MandiiNinetails said:

where do you even get a quick claw? i thought only place was like the 9th floor of the mall?

I can't remember ya know, if it is 9th floor only that's my bad but I can still trade ya it but otherwise Rain is your friend, it softens the damage done by that Typhlosion and her other mons, if ya wanted to do it without a Quick Claw then I would suggest setting up Rain Dance at the start with Vaporeon and tagging it up with someone who can use Surf or better yet Earthquake to quickly be rid of the Typholosion though ya may want to not bring out ya EQ'er until the rain is up in which case I would lead with Vaporeon Rain Dance and someone to set up Stealth Rocks if they can get the chance?

Like I said though, if we know your team and any mons you have in reserve (mons you switch out of pc with mons that arnt so good at that point) then it will help in figuring out how ya might wanna play it out

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I can't remember ya know, if it is 9th floor only that's my bad but I can still trade ya it but otherwise Rain is your friend, it softens the damage done by that Typhlosion and her other mons, if ya wanted to do it without a Quick Claw then I would suggest setting up Rain Dance at the start with Vaporeon and tagging it up with someone who can use Surf or better yet Earthquake to quickly be rid of the Typholosion though ya may want to not bring out ya EQ'er until the rain is up in which case I would lead with Vaporeon Rain Dance and someone to set up Stealth Rocks if they can get the chance?

if you could give me a quick claw i would love you forever o: 

There are a lot of options for you, but these are solid and available:

- catch a sturdy boldore with stealth rock, you'll find them in the caves.

- Mamoswine (polyswine) with thick fat is a solid option (especially with rain dance).

- use a damp rock on your rain dance user.

- following water pokemons:

- luminion, floatzel and quilfish are insanely fast and should help a lot.

which mons do you have in your box?

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Wild meowths at night as early as Opal Ward, right after picking your starter, have one (later sandshrew also). Caterpie at level 10 becomes Butterfree, go after compooundeyes; can be found in early peridot garden area. Railnet accessible at the very same time, offers Frisk Noibats. Magician Fennekin or capturing techniques, coupled with this great early game combo, will turn you into a savvy item hunter in no time at all! Beware exlosion mons, fling mons, or type berries...

thank you so much for these tips ^.^ i really appreciate it

Just now, GS BALL said:

Nah no, nothing special... Sorry for the off-topic, but Just remember to check "On the hunt" for these useful entries:

a. 

b. 

c. 

d. 

Those will be soon updated to ep17, so if you play the community release of 17 now, expect some changes. Also, besides early quick claw on meowth, there is brightpowder on wurmple (in peridot garden). This item used to be found on legendaries, in first 2 gens. Great for fights in any point of the game, especially when combined with you raising evasion or decreasing an enemy's accuracy.

will do and thanks again!!!

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:09 AM, Hydrogen said:

Completely destroyed her with earthquake flygon + noivern in ep 16.

Dont know is flygon still avaliable in 17 unfortunately.

you can check the obtainable pokemon list to see all available mons