Giveaway: Shinies

Sayia

Hi guys!

So i have few shiny pokemon to giveaway.

Some of them I caught, hatched, or just got them but I do not use them.

capture000.JPG

capture004.JPG

capture005.JPG

capture006.JPG

capture007.JPG

capture008.JPG

capture009.JPG

capture010.JPG

capture011.JPG

capture012.JPG

capture013.JPG

capture014.JPG

capture015.JPG

Sableye and Growlithe is no longer avaliable.

capture001.JPG

capture002.JPG

Edited by Sayia

Dang, those are some cool-looking Pokemon you've got there! Could I trade you a 6IV Adamant Cubchoo with Snow Cloak for the Growlithe? I really love Growlithe, and I'd love to see what a Shiny Arcanine looks like in this game~ 

If you don't want Cubchoo, I've got a 6IV Impish Litten with Intimidate that I don't use, a 6IV Rhyhorn, and 2 6IV Geodudes I can trade off, or a bunch of 5IV Pokemon including Formantis, Rowlet, Fennekin, Magnemite, Golett, Corphish, and Sewaddle.

Edited by Rowigrath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So while I was browsing through this club, I noticed your small giveaway thread.

This topic has been inactive for like 2 months, I think.

I don't know whether those are yet available for giveaways or not. But still, I'd like to request the bright Alolan Sandslash showcased on the thread there. Just let me know whether they are available or not sooner or later. Alolan Vulpix with a different pokeball looks cool too but I might have taken that If only I knew that this thread was present before. Anyway, Thanks in Advance! :D 

• 1 month later...

Hello again. It has appeared that i need your help once more. I don't know whether or not this topic is still active or not, but may i have the Zubat? hope that this is still active, but if not, then that's quite fine with me.