Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Blast Powder - E17

sicksemper

Question

I do not remember much from the previous episodes, so I am not sure what I have and have not done. I'm looking to buy blast powder, and I saw in a previous post that if you give applications to the team magma/aqua members, the blast powder guy should be in the herbal store between the Silph Co building and the Dept Store building. However, I cannot find this guy. I'm pretty sure I gave everyone their applications as I got the Charmander, but again I do not remember so I could be wrong. Could I get any advice as to how I can get the guy to show up or find blast powder in general?

3 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, sicksemper said:

I do not remember much from the previous episodes, so I am not sure what I have and have not done. I'm looking to buy blast powder, and I saw in a previous post that if you give applications to the team magma/aqua members, the blast powder guy should be in the herbal store between the Silph Co building and the Dept Store building. However, I cannot find this guy. I'm pretty sure I gave everyone their applications as I got the Charmander, but again I do not remember so I could be wrong. Could I get any advice as to how I can get the guy to show up or find blast powder in general?

It might depend on which gang you joined, but I found the blast powder guy in the library.