E17 Team Replacement Opinions

BurningToTheLast

Current Main E17 Team:

Capture.PNG.b1c0cf62254db8de74e5761dc2a238d6.PNGCapture.PNG.38e652125774efe32335bf76aa4286a8.PNG

Well, I've made it to the end of E17, I found Titania and Amaria to be very formidable opponents, but eventually overcame them, and...well, im finished for now. I just feel like one member of my team may need to get replaced, and that's Hariyama. early game, Hariyama was a beast, but now, even with its colossal HP stat, its defenses are paper-thin, and it ends up getting knocked out before it can deal significant damage. I was considering replacing it with Heracross since i have the Mega-Z Ring and Heracronite is now available, but im not so sure if it would be the same. What do you guys think? Are there any powerful fighting types worth considering?

If you don't feel like doubling down on Bug Types, Pangoro / Scrafty and Toxicroak are very good options.

Pangoro is a beast with Hammer Arm + Iron Fist and it has Bullet Punch / Poison Jab to help counter Fairy Types.

Scrafty as Dragon Dance and Moxie / Intimidate.

Toxicroak is nice because Poison is pretty nifty in Reborn due to Field Effects.

Of course, you can use Mega Herracross and perhaps replace Leavanny with a Grass - Poison Type such as Venusaur or Roserade.

So you are fine with Raichu, Swoobat and Leavanny, but Hariyama is a bit too frail? 

I'm not sure what to suggest since I'll be making bigger changes in your team to fill in the blanks. Are you not using more pokemon in rotation? 

To be honest, the easiest switch without trying to mix your team too much would be Leafeon in place of Leavanny and Lucario in place of Hariyama.

Other thought processes that I posted before but mix your team a lot. Yet I am too proud to delete them

Attempt #1

If you are looking for something to take hits and strike back, there are some bulky Grass types, such as Tangrowth and Amoonguss. 

Now that I already provided a Grass type, we can work on your offenses by removing Leavanny. You don't really need Sticky Web.

Let's look out for... something actually strong offensively... to replace Raichu. That's probably Galvantula. Takes the role of the electric and bug pokemon, whilst being faster and retaining the option for Sticky Web. Now as for the last spot, since we don't really have a physical attacker that's kinda fast, I'm going to suggest Lycanroc-Day with a set of Accelerock, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Fire Fang that improves your coverage. Teach Stoutland a fighting type move, I don't care (lol)

Attempt #2

Try Conkeldurr. Sure it's slower but it can carry Assault Vest and Toxic Orb, meaning you can switch items and switch playstyle to defeat the gym leaders more efficiently.

If you feel it does not work much better, why not give it adequate support with something like Scolipede replacing Leavanny? Swords Dance and Baton Pass is probably the best support a slow bulky killer needs. For maximum efficiency of this plan, have Stoutland be as intimidating as possible