I couldn't wait until the Episode 17 Public Release

Electric Zebra

Hi everyone, I'm Electric Zebra, and as the title suggests, I couldn't wait until the Episode 17 Public Release of Pokemon Reborn. So here I am, creating an account and introducing myself before I run off to download the new episode. :)

I was first introduced to the world of fan made Pokemon games when all the hype around Pokemon Uranium came out over a year ago. At the time, it had been years since I played any of my official Pokemon games, and I was intrigued as these fan games could be played on my laptop. I downloaded and played Uranium, and then moved on to Zeta and Insurgence before coming across Reborn. Reborn initially scared me due to how difficult everyone said it was (and they weren't lying!), but it has become my favorite Pokemon game to date. I love how difficult it is, I love how intricate the maps are, I love the darker, grittier, and mature story-line, and I love that if you buy RPG maker you can edit new save files and create your own custom team. 

My first run through of the game was without any edits, and so I spent 147 long hours grinding up my weak team of 24 different Pokemon to get to the end of Episode 16. With the amount of resetting I had to do because I kept losing to everyone, my play time is probably closer to 160+ hours... It it wasn't for my Imposter Ditto, it would probably be even longer. ^_^' 

My second run through features a custom team of 12 Electric pokemon + 1 shiny Magnezone I came across by chance, with only 115 hours of play time since I made sure my team had decent stats and good egg moves (Jolteon with Yawn has been sooooo helpful!). This is the save file I'm currently sticking with since I don't think I'll have the patience to complete episode 17 with my original save file.

The desert is definitely going to prove to be an issue though for an Electric team...

When I'm not playing Pokemon games on my computer, I'm either watching crime/mystery television shows or working my full time job to pay for being an adult (Yay living expenses and student loans!). 

It's nice to meet all of you! Now to go play Episode 17! :) 

welcome Zebstrika (You had to see this one coming a little with your username I assume). hope you enjoy your stay. you know you don't need to edit your save file for customs runs (though if you know how it's most likely the easiest way), as you can just trade with other users who can help you start with certain mons (a nice example is my written run, where I started with a Vulpix)