Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Z Crystal Locations ( SPOILERS MAYBE )

Perish Song

Question

Spoiler

Anyone managed to find any z crystals ? I managed to find normalium z, decidium z  and eevium z, mainly looking for ghost/fairy and ice z crystals

Spoiler

Normalium Z : Next to the mimikyu at the mirage tower. ( Break glasses on the B1F)

Dragonium Z : Follow the secret path behind the mirage tower, defeat the exeggutor in the plant pot next to the lemonade stand.

Decidium Z  : A kid gives it to you at the park in the Lower peridot ward.

Eevium Z : Spinel town, in the museum. ( Second floor)

Aloraichium Z : In one of caves at north of the Apophyll academy, requires dive and blizzard.

Pikanium Z : Nyu's house

Primarium Z : Dive spot north of apophyll academy, go straight left and enter to the first house. ( http://prntscr.com/hort14 divespot )

Edited by Shingo

7 answers to this question

Spoiler

Well, unfortunately, ghost fairy and ice are apparently not available yet (from what I've seen), but I can tell you that dragonium-z is located in the desert. All you need to do is head to mirage tower, go behind it and you'll find a secret "path" that leads you to some lemonade shop. Besides it is an alolan eggsecutor in a pot. Interact with it.

Edit : I mispelled exeggutor oopss

Edited by Jk_Garchomp