[SPOILERS] Has anybody else bothered to...

Jay.P.

Spoiler

.... go through every single bit of dialogue you get from Taka while travelling with him?

Spoiler

The most interesting things to me were Lin being narcoleptic, Luna and Taka being friends, and Bennett having changed recently.

Spoiler

Lol, yes. Gotta do everything for the husbando extra story content, am I right??

Besides his constant jokes about depression and telling the player that they should get therapy, he does say some really interesting stuff. Some while you're wandering around, some in the Mirage Tower side quest. I listed everything I remember, besides what you've mentioned.

- Team Meteor used to be something like shrine guardians and watched over the Citadel before Lin came into the picture.

- Taka has something to do with why Luna acts sort of delusional.

- ZEL was told by Solaris to watch over Taka, but apparently Zero isn't doing too good. I wonder why :D?

- Blake used to babysit Taka when he was younger, and Blake actually likes kids.

- Most of the Team Meteor stuff has been moved into Labradorra City.

- Terra is never around in Team Meteor bases, and Lin insists on keeping her on the team.

- Sigmund has become very obsessed with Lin.

- Taka never knew his mother, since she was literally hired to just have him and then she left.

- Reborn's founders built the city over the Citadel and were trying to hide it.

- Sirius's behavior and violence has gotten much worse since Lin came.

- Solaris blames Ame, as Ame had created the league which attracted everyone here

- Team Meteor has another base up in the Carnelia Region, and Taka says that Team Meteor will try and lure you to it, and he warns you to not go.

Spoiler

In the Mirage Tower, there's a lot of information lore-wise, and possibly for foreshadowing as well. In the very top room, you'll find a sword on a plaque and Taka tells you a story about it.

Basically, he says that when Arceus had created the world, Giratina appeared in Reborn as well. Giratina's presence began to distort everything, and it was an enemy of his ancestors and Arceus. Arceus ended up defeating Giratina in a battle, and Giratina went away. However, it had left many distortions across the region. The tower was built as training against those distortions, and it was a tradition to climb it.

The sword on the plaque is a Honedge, but apparently what used to be there was the original weapon used to defeat Giratina. Interestingly, I think Taka mentions something about you either turning that sword against Giratina or against Arceus.

Hey, quick question:

Spoiler

I didn't know you could travel with Taka? How can I do that an will it work if I have already finished the main quest(aka fought titania and amaria)?

Edit: I heard you can't do that if you fought him at the WTC. Is that true? I don't want to waste my time trying to find him if he's not there.

Edited by Lorac

• Veterans
Spoiler

Lol, yes. Gotta do everything for the husbando extra story content, am I right??

Besides his constant jokes about depression and telling the player that they should get therapy, he does say some really interesting stuff. Some while you're wandering around, some in the Mirage Tower side quest. I listed everything I remember, besides what you've mentioned.

- Team Meteor used to be something like shrine guardians and watched over the Citadel before Lin came into the picture.

- Taka has something to do with why Luna acts sort of delusional.

- ZEL was told by Solaris to watch over Taka, but apparently Zero isn't doing too good. I wonder why :D?

- Blake used to babysit Taka when he was younger, and Blake actually likes kids.

- Most of the Team Meteor stuff has been moved into Labradorra City.

- Terra is never around in Team Meteor bases, and Lin insists on keeping her on the team.

- Sigmund has become very obsessed with Lin.

- Taka never knew his mother, since she was literally hired to just have him and then she left.

- Reborn's founders built the city over the Citadel and were trying to hide it.

- Sirius's behavior and violence has gotten much worse since Lin came.

- Solaris blames Ame, as Ame had created the league which attracted everyone here

- Team Meteor has another base up in the Carnelia Region, and Taka says that Team Meteor will try and lure you to it, and he warns you to not go.

@Nyarth

There's some more you missed:

Spoiler

- The Mirage Tower AND Sugiline Cave were made by Taka's ancestors.

- Mirage tower was built to train against Giratina's distortion

- As a kid, Solaris brought Taka to Sugiline Cave to capture a Gible, it's the same place where Solaris' got his Garchomp.

- The Gible you get in E17 is the very same Gible Taka refused to get, as he does not want to go walk down and inherit Solaris' corrupted legacy.

- Similarly, the Stone Edge TM in there is also Solaris' left there for Taka, he refuses to grab it under the same reasons.