Some questions and problems with certain events in EP17

kithas

Regarding the first one:

Spoiler

Well, I ve tried to do all events in EP17 and found that I am apparently not able to make the Mirage Tower (Was it the name) spawn, having activated at lot of Oasis Light Shards. I don't know if I missed something in the event, I am doing something wrong or, being this a luck-based event, I'm just very unlucky... I also don't know if there is some sort of warning when the tower spawns or I just have to go around all the desert going to check every time.

And, the another one...

Spoiler

I did all arclight event, and then at the last moment I found the kid's Vanillite to be missing. I think I wonder traded away with a bunch of other vanillites back then, when it wasn't important... So it would be glad if someone could get me one so I can finish at last that event ^-^

I post the save just in case someone could help me with any of these (mainly check if I messed up or if the place is wrong in the first)

Game.rxdata

Thanks!

Can only help you with you first issue: no, you won't get any warning of the tower's appearance, you just need to keep trying. In my case the tower appeared after 3 shards, other users got to it after 6 times, so it's really luck based (btw you sure you know where it is right? North Eastern part of the desert, were grey pools are). Also, once the tower appears, be careful not to touch any other shard or it's going to disappear! Good luck :)

Thanks! It seems like I might have overlooked it by activating too much at once...

Is it the big construction that can be seen buried in the sand when not, well, active?

Edit: I just got to it! after several hours of searching (maybe wrong searching but the Max. Repels were wasted anyway), thank you :) 

Also, how would this item be gotten?

Spoiler

desert.jpg.0adf723effab180f38f98214e9cec762.jpg

I searched but, after finishing the quest in that area I don't seem to be able to go through there...