Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[E17 Spoiler] Pokemons needed to plow through Teknite Cave

Xenoxblades

Question

Spoiler

Greetings.

As I digged in somewhere I think I need pokemons to go through Teknite Cave in the desert.

Now I need to know which pokemons I need (or what you recommend) and methods of getting them ingame.

I don't know what I expect in there but I wanna find out.

Also I entered the cave once that said something about the rocks and shimmering light or something.

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Greetings.

As I digged in somewhere I think I need pokemons to go through Teknite Cave in the desert.

Now I need to know which pokemons I need (or what you recommend) and methods of getting them ingame.

I don't know what I expect in there but I wanna find out.

Also I entered the cave once that said something about the rocks and shimmering light or something.

Spoiler

You need Power Gem and Earthquake. Catch Boldore from Teknite Cave and teach it Power Gem via Heart Scale. There are several other mons you can use, but that's one easy way. As for Earthquake, well, several Ground-types learn the move, including Krookodile which can be found in the desert.

Spoiler

Power Gem for shimmering light. Rock Smash for walls and obstacles. Bulldoze to destroy crystals. Tailwind for strong breeze.

I'm not entirely sure if Dark Pulse/Night Daze on the crystals will do anything as I haven't tried it at all.