psychic gym

MandiiNinetails

so i am really having trouble with the psychic gym does anyone have any advice  to beat it? i am training up an honedge now to try to help me but i still am worried about it. before i used to just cheese it with gardevoir double team and calm mind but i dont have her on my team atm. i currently have an espeon, vaporeon, charizard, roseraid, ampharos, and the honedge i am starting to lvl

4 hours ago, MandiiNinetails said:

so i am really having trouble with the psychic gym does anyone have any advice  to beat it? i am training up an honedge now to try to help me but i still am worried about it. before i used to just cheese it with gardevoir double team and calm mind but i dont have her on my team atm. i currently have an espeon, vaporeon, charizard, roseraid, ampharos, and the honedge i am starting to lvl

Why so much trouble? :o

My Malamar and my Fearligatr beats 4 of his Mons alone...

Try to get a Dark Type Mon, this can helps you a lot

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

@MandiiNinetails welllll first things first level up ur honedge and evolve it into Aegislash and also get a dark mon or a bug mon.....and also try to take advantage of Trick room considering Aegislash is'nt the most speediest mon out there......Also if Doublade learns Swords dance though level up....USE IT see this is why ame didnt put Honedge at this point in the game......TO BROKEN but im being hypocritical. Im gonna use a Zwelious to beat the gym leader sooo wut do I know  ............Any ways get swords dance and a  good  physical ghost type move and screw him over :):) 

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

@MandiiNinetails welllll first things first level up ur honedge and evolve it into Aegislash and also get a dark mon or a bug mon.....and also try to take advantage of Trick room considering Aegislash is'nt the most speediest mon out there......Also if Doublade learns Swords dance though level up....USE IT see this is why ame didnt put Honedge at this point in the game......TO BROKEN but im being hypocritical. Im gonna use a Zwelious to beat the gym leader sooo wut do I know  ............Any ways get swords dance and a  good  physical ghost type move and screw him over :):) 

woah i didn't know you could get deino evo line yet o: thats so cool!!!