Help with How to Get Rid of a Field Effect

noahsuxx

Spoiler

So, as you all know, for some, Titania's gym is kinda hard and the field effects don't help one bit. I was wondering if there was any way to destroy the field, b/c otherwise I'm going to be stuck here for a really long time. Thanks guys

Spoiler

For the fairy tale field, there is no way to destroy it. However, you can override it with another field, like grassy terrain, eletric terrain, etc...

Tip for gym: Choice specs flamethrower nidoking would do just fine :D Or you can just use some tanky water mons. Defense is the best offense in this game!

Using grass terrain and than following up with fire attacks to set it on fire and change to burning field, destroys tania, if you have strong / fast fire mon. There is also item that extends duration of this changed field (you give it to pokemon that sets up grass terrain), but i don't remember it's name. I think i nuked 5 of her pokemons that way, using just roserade and typhlosion

Amplified Rock is the item you're talking about @phoenica
I use kinda the same tactic with a male prankster meowstic (didn't use it with titania). Prankster will give Misty terrain priority, so you're sure to be rid of the field for a while.

Spoiler

Sheer Force Darmanitan (@Expert belt) and Technician Breloom (@Black belt) did the job for me, up to Aegislash... for the life of me, I still can't understand how or when it switches forms and it's vulnerable to attacks, or what's it's deal. Still managed to power through in my first try, though.

9 hours ago, gkhmpg said:
  Hide contents

For the fairy tale field, there is no way to destroy it. However, you can override it with another field, like grassy terrain, eletric terrain, etc...

Tip for gym: Choice specs flamethrower nidoking would do just fine :D Or you can just use some tanky water mons. Defense is the best offense in this game!

Spoiler

Where did you get the choice specs, if you don't mind me asking?