[Closed, Finished, Finito, Done] Candelabrum - Looking for Egg Donors

Candelabrum

Hey guys! Been playing Reborn for a few years now, figured it's finally time to do an Egglocke. I'm looking for 12 egg donors (or 12 eggs from any amount of donors). My Online Play name is Candelabrum, and I'm on 'Waiting for Request' under Trade, so hit me up! Looking for any eggs, no dupes, and no eggs that you get through story (ducklett, growlithe, etc.). Just hit me up in trade or let me know here if you'd like to help me set it up! Thanks!

-Candelabrum

More than happy to, I appreciate it! \o/

Thanks Candy, for your Vulpix~

//just realized when you trade you get a preview of the mon inside the egg (other than just the egg art upon getting it in your party). Kinda ruins the surprise, but oh whale, whatcha gon' do~

Thanks ryt, for your Honedge~

Edited by Candelabrum
Got another egg \.3./

Enjoy! It should come with a full set of Egg moves and at least a few perfect IVs, so it should be pretty useful! On top of that, since Eevee can evolve into so many different types, it can potentially fit nicely no matter what other Pokemon you get! Good luck on your Egglocke!

Yep yep! Thanks again, ryt, this time for a Scraggy~

Thanks for the encouragement Kix! IV's are always a nice bonus~

I've done a few lockes of Reborn, even attempted a locke of Hardcore (I dunno when I stopped that run but it was nooot going well for obvious reasons), but wanted to switch it up a bit~

Thanks for the houndoor, Runie!

That's five out of twelve~

Current roster: Houndoor, Vulpix, Honedge, Eevee, Scraggy~

Edited by Candelabrum
reason.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Candelabrum said:

Psychic, Ground, Ice, Dragon, Water, Flying are the main types I'm looking for, but anything else is great too~ Thanks for helping me set this up, folks~

I have some spare eggs that have been in my PC for a while (a few I don't even remember what they are).  Do you want some still?  I have 5 on me right now.

Sure, let me go catch a couple more, I'll edit when I'm ready -

Edit:

Ready! I went ahead and got all the balls I could afford, have 10 pokemon left to trade for eggs now. Request a trade whenever you're ready!

6 left! Thanks so much for your donations, seki!

Edited by Candelabrum
reason.jpeg