[Spoilers] Help with E17 gym...

Linkz

Spoiler

So this is my team and i dont have any other pokemon leveled up or trained in any way i been with this team through the entire game but now amaria keeps defeating me over and over i cant seem to come up with a goos strategy to beat her can someone give me some advice to help beating her? Sorry in advance if this is teh wrong place to post this.

Sem Título.png

you need to put in your team an  electric type pokemon so you will have it easy to defeat her , take your durant off the team couse he cant do much damage to amarias water types and train at the grand hall a electric pokemon 

(P.S > how did you catch decidueye pls )

Spoiler

You can actually beat her solely with Aegislash if you play him right, the first pokemon she sends out ( i dont remember what it is) is a problem but after him you can start stacking aegislash ( if you selected singles)

Rowlet

Spoiler

is at the end of teknite cave, you need power gem, earthquake and tailwind to get him

2 hours ago, ZiroX said:
  Hide contents

You can actually beat her solely with Aegislash if you play him right, the first pokemon she sends out ( i dont remember what it is) is a problem but after him you can start stacking aegislash ( if you selected singles)

Rowlet

Reveal hidden contents

is at the end of teknite cave, you need power gem, earthquake and tailwind to get him

What would be the moveset for aegislash? My right now have iron head, sacred sword, shadow claw and king shield.

14 minutes ago, Linkz said:

What would be the moveset for aegislash? My right now have iron head, sacred sword, shadow claw and king shield.

Aegislash is almost designed to use Swords Dance. You can easily set up with Swords Dance, while you're in shield form, so you won't take that much damage. And after you've used Swords Dance for 2/3 times, you can start sweeping with Shadow Sneak (priority) or another move.

5 minutes ago, Thiazzi said:

Aegislash is almost designed to use Swords Dance. You can easily set up with Swords Dance, while you're in shield form, so you won't take that much damage. And after you've used Swords Dance for 2/3 times, you can start sweeping with Shadow Sneak (priority) or another move.

Would king shield, iron head, swords dance and shadow sneak be a good moveset?

8 hours ago, Linkz said:

Would king shield, iron head, swords dance and shadow sneak be a good moveset?

Yes, although some people prefer Sacred Sword over Iron Head, because fighting+ghost covers everything.

But that's up to you I think

2 hours ago, phoenica said:

You could also use poison type pokemon with Sludge wave to change field to toxic one. I think i swept amaria just spamming it on dralage in 2v2, while using second pokemon turn to just use potions on dralage to keep it alive

Do you know where i can catch a skrelp.

1 hour ago, Linkz said:

Do you know where i can catch a skrelp.

Not really, I know you can fish it in poisonous water in reborn city, before restoration. Not sure how to get it after :(

I guess other poison types that can use this move, and is tanky enough could do it.

You can check this list to check what pokemons can learn it:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sludge_Wave_(move)

And this outdated list to see where you can catch them:

23 minutes ago, phoenica said:

Not really, I know you can fish it in poisonous water in reborn city, before restoration. Not sure how to get it after :(

I guess other poison types that can use this move, and is tanky enough could do it.

You can check this list to check what pokemons can learn it:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sludge_Wave_(move)

And this outdated list to see where you can catch them:

I got one through trade thanks tho :D