Strange Move

Rex_58

Hi, everyone. So I'm playing pokemon rejuvenation v9 (already patched the newest) and I found something strange

After I patched the game, one of my Decidueye's move is changed. Her spirit shackle became steam eruption (crazy right?). I'm in the Grand Dream City, so I can't really go to the move relearner.

Anyone know what is going on and how can I get back her spirit shackle? Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Rex_58 said:

Hi, everyone. So I'm playing pokemon rejuvenation v9 (already patched the newest) and I found something strange

After I patched the game, one of my Decidueye's move is changed. Her spirit shackle became steam eruption (crazy right?). I'm in the Grand Dream City, so I can't really go to the move relearner.

Anyone know what is going on and how can I get back her spirit shackle? Thanks.

It is a known bug and most likely will be fixed in the next version.

• 3 months later...

I would agree on getting shadow ball if Decidueye wasn't such a strong physical attacker. Depending on the nature shadow ball is viable but not recommended. Plus the difference in actual damage is neglectable if not better with shadow claw because it is a physical move. Also the higher chances of landing a critical hit and the fact it is obtainable the instance you get access to surf and are able to go back to goldenleaf town makes it the better option in my opinion.

However i also have a Claydol on the team who does know shadow ball.