Whited out by Zetta in Goldenwood

DjoshUnchained

Hey guys, not sure what to do.

I got whited out by Zetta in Goldenwood and now when I return to fight him again he's nowhere to be found. The entire area is as it was when I first came through it, no grunts or Xen trucks.

I've gone to speak to Venam in the sewers but she tells me to go help Melia on Route 1.

That's weird, it must be a bug. Have you tried going back to where you fighted Melia to see if it triggers the whole Team Xen taking over Goldenwood forest event again? If that doesn't work either you'll probably have to load a backup savefile.

It depends on your settings. If you go to the in-game options menu you'll see one option that says "backup" which I think is on by default, and just below there is a max backup number option.

The files should be stored in C:\Users\[the username you have on your computer]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation but if you don't know how to get there you can just search "game.rxdata" and from there I hope you can find the folder. Once you're there if you had the backup option on you should find at least one but hopefully several files that you'll probably recognize instantly, as they have the name of your Rejuvenation character on it. If you delete or rename your original game.rxdata file and then name "game" one of those other files then when you launch pokemon rejuvenation and load your game you should be at an earlier point on your playthrough. Try different backups until you're where you want to be.