ASD Pokemon Fan new to Reborn!

KSmeat

Hello,

My name is Kaylee. I am female, 27 and from the UK. And I have Autism.

I love all things Japan, languages, anime, manga, gaming, drawing and Pokemon.

I've been really enjoying the Reborn and Rejuvenation games.

I don't often sign up to forums due to various reasons coinciding with my ASD. I worry about how I portray myself. A LOT.

But otherwise I am generally a very friendly, and oddly enough chatty person. But I also tend to be literal, blunt and get social cues wrong.

But I want to assure everyone that I mean absolutely nothing by it and do not mean to come of as rude. I actually don't realise unless its brought to my attention.

I'm a bit daft at times, but I'm a nice gal, really! Lol. xD

Anyway, I'm not too great with introductions, but its nice to meet you all.

Kaylee

28 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Hello, Kaylee! Welcome to Reborn! I hope you enjoy your stay and the new episode. :D

Also, it's nice to meet another person with autism. I'm autistic as well and I have these kind of problems as well, so don't worry. My problem is more specifically the Asperger. Also, I really love my autism for the fact it makes me better in math, creativity and memory related things. :)

Yeah, its not all bad. Mine flows with my creativity mostly as well. Artwise anyway. And I am very good at memorising languages. Not too bad with maths but not one of my strong suits lol. 

I was diagnosed in 2003 when I was 12/13, so at the time my diagnosis was known as Atypical Autism within the PDD-NOS category. But since its all umbrella'd under ASD now, its just easier to say that. I am high functioning and am more Aspergers, but have traits of the lower end also. A bit of both as it were. Thank you for being so welcoming!

24 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Welcome Kaylee

As Hooligan said it's nice to meet another person with ASD. feel free to ask any questions required or just send me a PM if you wanna chat

Likewise, thank you for the welcome.

7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

you know you can quote multiple people in the same post, right?

just click the + next to the quote button :)

Huh, learn a new thing everyday. I'll try and remember it xD