Shiny encounter in Pokemon Rejuvenation

~Nezuko~

Okay so after talking to Melia in the forest (that forest when you first meet Zetta) and before you go into the cave with her, I ran around in the grass for a bit and found a Shiny Rockruff. I always find at least one shiny in that forest while with Melia. Last time, I found a shiny alolan Rattata and a shiny Deerling. Does that happen to you? Specifically in that forest with Melia, do you guys always find a shiny? I always think that the reason why I run into Shinies in that forest was because Melia is with me, since she has the ability to attract shiny Pokemon, and throughout the rest of the game, I didn't run into anymore shinies.

Edited by Bella The Half Saiyan

On 11.12.2017 at 10:58 PM, Bella The Half Saiyan said:

Okay so after talking to Melia in the forest (that forest when you first meet Zetta) and before you go into the cave with her, I ran around in the grass for a bit and found a Shiny Rockruff. I always find at least one shiny in that forest while with Melia. Last time, I found a shiny alolan Rattata and a shiny Deerling. Does that happen to you? Specifically in that forest with Melia, do you guys always find a shiny? I always think that the reason why I run into Shinies in that forest was because Melia is with me, since she has the ability to attract shiny Pokemon, and throughout the rest of the game, I didn't run into anymore shinies.

pure coincidence 

nice ideea tho