K so might as well introduce myself on here ~ by Candy

Candy

Henlo frens,

I'm Candy, who randomly jumps onto threads or ppl's statuses and comments stuffs.

I have a breeding thread, but since I'm on my senior year (of undergrad), I'm not doing much breeding/trading nowadays.

... E17 is ruining my life though because I have to study for exams and yet find myself studying Bulbapedia instead lol

So my hobbies include writing (original fiction, but I'm trying to write a pokemon fanfic haha let's see how that goes welp), listening to music (what I listen to depends on my mood, but mainly anime songs and Japanese artists on YT. There was a time I was into K-pop too) and playing Pokemon fan games~ (otherwise you wouldn't see me on here).

I'm like 22 y/o and do science! Hit me up if you want to go into a career in Idk cell biology or molecular biology and want to know what your life as an undergraduate research assistant is like :)

Also I loves doggo memes/vids/everything so you might find me writing "hecc" and "fren" a lot...

Dunno what else to write, so just ask questions if I missed anything!

Edit: remembered something I need to add. Here y'all have some 🍭🍬🍭🍬

Edited by Candy

49 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Nice introduction, Candy!

I already know you, since you are in the Reborn Mafia Club as well with me. You are a nice and funny person which is pretty good to talk with. :D

Also, if you want me to move your breeding thread to the trading center, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Welcome to this train! :D

I think I'll wait until I decide whether or not I want to continue breeding which prolly won't be until I graduate in May (hopefully) 😂