Giveaway: A-vulpix with Encore, Freeze-dry and Moonblast

Candy

So I did some breeding for myself, and figured I might as well breed this cute pokemon lol

The A-vulpix will be:

• Timid
  • With at least 4IVs
  • With 3 egg moves - encore, moonblast and freeze-dry (which by the way is chain-bred)
  • Also, you can specify gender but I usually go with females since it suits her design better imo (not trying to be sexist, but I guess I am)
  • But I also have males with 5IV x on Attack. Somehow I get 'em all on males which is the definition of rage.

If you want specific IVs (like for competitive) it might take like an extra 30min-1hr since I haven't IV bred them yet.

Can't be bothered to do shiny breeding, sorry :/ but I'll let y'all know if I get a shiny up for adoption :D

I'll take any trashmon, or if you happen to have random useful shinies (with random IVs is ok) I'd love that too lol

Edited by Candy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'll take one, if you don't mind

4 hours ago, chips7871 said:

i want one if possible 

4 hours ago, Drak said:

If you have another A-vulpix i ask for one please :)

4 hours ago, ChrisTheSceptile said:

I will need if you still giving A-Vulpix

Kk sorry for the late reply, I was at work :/ Lemme know when y'all can trade (via PM maybe so the thread isn't cluttered) :P

29 minutes ago, DerpyDragon said:

May I please have an alolan vulpix? If possible, I want it to at least have perfect IV for special attack and speed, Thanks!

Gotcha fam, if you want I can trade now :P