I'm back! And curious!

Vhandrake

So i am back from the abyss since i've been told E17 is out! Which is awesome! The bad news is that i had to format my computer not so long ago and i lost pretty much everything... Including my Pokémon Reborn files (I'll miss the last squad i had, THE MOST fun i've ever had in this game was with those guys).

So, since i have no other option that starting from 0... Do you guys have any suggestions? Did the things change enough to make it worth it start again? Are the new Pokémon all in late game as usual? I don't need to know much... A yes or no would be enough... And as for the starter, i already don't know what to pick... As always... So feel free to let know what you think about E17 without spoiling much! Hahah! And let me know what would be a fun run to do! 

Thank you in advance for taking your time.

Welcome back. And to answer your question: a good portion of 7th gen mons are available early-mid-game, including (in my opinion) really good ones like Bewear, Araquanid and Type:Null.

Many of Major Trainer and Gym Leaders teams have changed, so if you're interested in seeing how exactly, then definitely start a new run. As for E17 itself, some aspects of it share opinions, some people like it while others were disappointed. I guess it's up to you to see for yourself and form your opinion.

I was in the same exact situation as you but was a lot less mature about it xD

Thankfully a member came to my rescue :D

On topic, I'd recommend you to go through with it as you'll see different characters with different  teams like @Zargerth mentioned and you'll probably come up with a new team and new strategies to counter the said differences. Having an entire region worth of new pokemon make it all the more exciting since there are new ways to catch them (event pokes, for example). Updated movesets, slight dialogue changes are also reasons for you to go through with it. 

Good luck!