looking for a certain pokemon :3 ep 17 spoiler!

Runemance

Spoiler

i know ralts was moved to later on in the game and so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me one? i've never really used one before and just restarted my file and really want to try using one! i don't have a lot yet but a few shinies and a happiny with a couple perfect ivs!

Just now, runemance said:
  Hide contents

i know ralts was moved to later on in the game and so i was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me one? i've never really used one before and just restarted my file and really want to try using one! i don't have a lot yet but a few shinies and a happiny with a couple perfect ivs!

Well I could trade you one, my ID is Teme95

AH thank you so much!! just to ask beforehand, do you want a shiny or the happiny? :3

I think I'd prefer a shiny but your choice :P

EDIT: Have fun using that ralts on your playthrough :D

Edited by Teme95

3 minutes ago, Teme95 said:

I think I'd prefer a shiny but your choice :P

EDIT: Have fun using that ralts on your playthrough :D

ok i feel like the worst person ever but i totally forgot to mention in my original post i really wanted a female one ;w; i know it doesn't make a difference at all since i'm going for a gardevoir i just have a nickname all picked out ;w; god i'm so sorry would i be able to ask to trade again? i'll give you back the one you sent me ;w; if it's not too much trouble of course if it is i totally understand and i'm not ungrateful at all i promise ;w;

ok i feel like the worst person ever but i totally forgot to mention in my original post i really wanted a female one ;w; i know it doesn't make a difference at all since i'm going for a gardevoir i just have a nickname all picked out ;w; god i'm so sorry would i be able to ask to trade again? i'll give you back the one you sent me ;w; if it's not too much trouble of course if it is i totally understand and i'm not ungrateful at all i promise ;w;

No problem, let me check if I have any right now though

Aight, gonna be able to get you that in 10-15minutes

2 minutes ago, Teme95 said:

No problem, let me check if I have any right now though

okay, thank you so much for being so nice ;w;

wow are you serious? thank you so so much i really appreciate this so much words can't express!! thank you ;w;

Edited by runemance