shy girl stutters out some words

andracass

• Veterans

Hi! I'm Cassie. Betcha you couldn't just look at my username and guess that.

I'm....really bad at talking about myself. Case in point: I've had an account for about a year now (and started playing reborn another couple more years back) and am only now talking because there was a thread about "would you go gay for gardevoir" that I wasn't about to leave untouched.

I'm kinda weird. 

oh dear what do most people say in these

*ahem*

Video games! Let's do video games.

Reborn is probably the only pokemon game I've played in a reeeeeeally long time- after BW2 I kinda just... stopped paying attention to them, although the Lusamine battle theme is so good that I might pick up USUM just because of that. dem strings, da chords, so gooood

Other than pokemon, I've easily poured a couple hundred hours into several different plays of Skyrim, and put probs another five hundred hours or so into the fire emblem series. I'm a major nintendo fangirl is what I'm saying (I think).

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm always worried about overdoing things, so imma end this here (I spent, like, an hour on this tiny paragraph) but I'm always super happy to answer questions about myself (cuz, like, then I know what to say) and.......................yeah.

Hi?

Hiya Cassie! Welcome to the forums of Reborn! Do feel free to stutter out more words and have fun chatting here!

I gotta say, you chose the perfect way to start your journey on the forums....

Nah, I'm just teasing you. But on another note, I'm in the same boat as you. Haven't played since gen V, but would love to get USUM. Ultra Sun specifically, because "Praise the sun!" Problem is, I don't have a 3DS, so I'm not really sure if it's worth it.

In other news, I'm also a big fan of Skyrim, if your up for some Elder Scrolls chat. So let me end this with a question, have you played Morrowind or Oblivion?

Edited by Dragoknight

@andracass No worries, we all love Reborn here and are all generally weird in our own way. There's no real need for you to post anything if your not comfortable, but if you have any questions about Reborn or anything else, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

Alright, back to TES. It's a bit outdated, but if you do get the time, I believe you might enjoy a good play through of Oblivion. (I feel like it showcases the world of The Elder Scrolls better and has more unique quests)

Welcome cassie, hope you enjoy your stay!

if any help is required feel free to ask (and we could compare fire emblem ships if you played awakening and fates)

Or if you just wanna talk, my PM box is usually open

aaa.gif