Which Has The Better World Design?

J-Awesome_One

Which Region Has The Best World Design To You?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Region Has The Best World Design To You?

So I recently saw a post that basically asked which is a better game between Reborn and Rejuvenation. And it got me to thinking about something else between the 2. All the places you visit in both games. It's hard to pick 1 for me honestly. Btw, let me clear up that when I say the World Design, I just mean all the wards you visit in Reborn along with the jungles and forests and other places as long as in Rejuvenation. I love the dark looking graphics of the Wards in Reborn when you start off and then as the game continues, it turns into a really beautiful place and everything is fixed. (Btw, I haven't completed E17 but it's ok to say stuff from there) With Rejuvenation, everything already starts off really colorful and the cities look interesting too. I think I'd have to give it to Rejuvenation but by like the smallest hair. Like if I was grading a paper for example, I'd give Rejuvenation's world design a 100 while Reborn would get a 99.9. But if you were to ask me why, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you. What about you all? Which world design do you all like better? :)

• 2 months later...

I honestly prefer rejuvenation, every town has a different feel and personality (GDC, goldenleaf, Sheridan, Gearen). On the other hand Reborn is often gloomy and dark, that in and of itself isn't bad but it gets very repetitive and very annoying seeing your reflection on the screen so often  :P