Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Search for Mega Stones/Z-Crystals

Swonic

Question

Now that I got the Mega Z-Ring, I know possess the ability to Mega Evolve my Pokemon and execute Z-moves. Problem is that I don't know the locations of any mega stones or Z-crystals. Can anyone help me find every mega stone and Z-crystal location. Once I do I'll make a complete list of Mega Stone and Z-crystal locations. Hopefully someone tells me where the Metagrossite is soon, gotta Metagross that I am itching to mega evolve.

22 answers to this question

• Global Mods

E16 Mega Stone locations are all in the Item Guide in the On The Hunt section of the forums.

as for E17:

Mega Stones:

Pidgeotite in Teknite Cliffs, through teknite cave (need power gem, rock smash, tailwind)

Houndoomite from talking to a person in train town after finding water in teknite cave

Aggronite in the bottom of Sugiline cave, in the same room as Gible

Sharpedonite where Joltik was found in Adventurine woods

Z-Crystals:

Normalium on the top floor of Mirage Tower

Dragonium in the exeggutor pot on the secret ledge behind mirage tower

Pikanium in Nyus house in adventurine woods

Eeveeium from the vending machine room in Spinel town

Decidium from the kid in peridot park as a reward for finding the mulch

Primarinium from a dive spot in azurine lake

Incinium from the girl in trainers school after finishing her task with the gift.

Hope that helps people, and if anyone knows of any other new ones, I'd be interested to know

@Swonic you can get banetteite from a lady in ametrine city (after fighting blake) by giving her a floral charm. you can get either heracronite/Pinsirite by giving nyu(pikachu fan in route 1) a blue moon ice cream. you can find abomasite somewhere in ametrine mountain, evveium z in the second floor hiiden room of spinel town museum. decidum z from consrtuction guy whose quest gives you the yureyu key.camerputite in the crysolia springs. steelixite in devon corp once you renovate the railways( i think this changed in e17 not sure).this is all i can remember. hope it helped

4 hours ago, Swonic said:

@Iron Avenger I would love an exact location, not a general area. Somewhere in Ametrine mountain? A Pokefan in route 1? Also, blue ice cream? Can you be a little more specific.

The ametrine mountain mega stone is confusing so i suggest you refer to a video for that. Also blue moon ice cream is a rare ice cream that is rarely sold by the vendor in front of grand hall (only during sunny days if you are pre-restoration of reborn) and the pokefan in route one is hard to explain but he is easy to find.just near where you first enter route one.one of the opening to the woods lead to his house and it is easy to spot. Else refer to a video for it

5 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

If you already got the sweet heart from the quest then just go back to the girl on the third floor and talk to her, and then return to the girl guarding the gym 

Spoiler

Haha, yeah what if I already used the sweet heart during the spyce quest, am I screwed?

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, poopface said:

what if you dont have all of them, like can i get another random vanillite and give it to the person

some have had luck with breeding a copy and hatching the egg in 7th street apparently

7 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

some have had luck with breeding a copy and hatching the egg in 7th street apparently

According to Njab, that works if your save was started pre-episode 16.  For ep 16 onward, we need an exact OT/ID.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, seki108 said:

According to Njab, that works if your save was started pre-episode 16.  For ep 16 onward, we need an exact OT/ID.

Ah, that makes sense, as lots of the OT/ID changes of gift pokemon only happened in E16 so it's cool that there's another way for earlier saves without trading.

16 hours ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Can't find Aggronite from where it supposed to be.

If you are in the room with the food platters/altars for summoing Gible then just look around I think near the bottom of the room can't remember exact location just that it definitely is in there