I Should be Studying for Finals Right Now

Moxxey

Hello! As you can see, my name is Moxxey and I'm a newbie.

I'm a student at a community college, currently majoring in chemistry. I still don't know what I want to do with my life, but I enjoy science. I work at a fast food joint, which kind of sucks, but money is money and my coworkers are pretty cool.

I like video games (just ask and I can list a few that I'm currently playing), all kinds of music, reading, writing (bad fanfiction, but eh), shopping, listening to horror stories on YouTube, and a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Also, I've been lurking on this site for about two years, and I still haven't played the latest episode of Reborn, so please have mercy and don't spoil anything for me ;_;

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I hope to get to know you all soon :-)

@Wolfox Ahh, thank you! And I might take you up on that offer! I love games, but I generally suck at them.

@Hooligan Thank you! ;u; I just searched up free-to-use Pokemon images on Google and it was one of the first to come up. I don't mind Incineroar (planning to use him in Moon once I have some time to play), but I really wish that they had made him a quadruped like Litten and Torracat.

@Ainz Ooal Gown Thank you! Also, that picture is adorable.

@Dragoknight Thank you! Haha, don't worry, he's holding an Everstone. 

@Zargerth Hello again! Sandal: the real MVP of Dragon Age. Who needs swords when you have enchantments?

Edited by Moxxey

Hello~ welcome :D 

I'm another human who writes bad fanfiction and original stuffs haha

Reborn's got a Creative Works forum, which I recommend you check out or write in :P

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay fren!