Rate my team.

Linkz

It's a decent team, but it looks easy to break. For instance, what do you have for ground types once Decidueye dies. What do you have for fire types when Greninja dies? What do you have for flying types when Aegislash dies? During important battles, your team puts too much pressure on one member to carry them is what it looks like to me. I think your team should be the following: 

Charizard, Greninja, Aegislash, Exeggutor, Gardevior, Crustle. I know you can't get all those mons right now, but you already have half of them. When it comes down to team building, I think you should focus on what you can and cannot break, and what does and doesn't break you. OTHER then that, you have an amazing team. 

50 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

It's a decent team, but it looks easy to break. For instance, what do you have for ground types once Decidueye dies. What do you have for fire types when Greninja dies? What do you have for flying types when Aegislash dies? During important battles, your team puts too much pressure on one member to carry them is what it looks like to me. I think your team should be the following: 

Charizard, Greninja, Aegislash, Exeggutor, Gardevior, Crustle. I know you can't get all those mons right now, but you already have half of them. When it comes down to team building, I think you should focus on what you can and cannot break, and what does and doesn't break you. OTHER then that, you have an amazing team. 

Thank you for the advice and when you say exeggutor is alolan one or the kanto one?