• Announcements

• Amethyst

E17 Spoiler Lock!   12/02/2017

A community-wide Spoiler Lock is in effect for Reborn's Episode 17 until 1/1/18.   Please make sure any content/discussion regarding a new episode is enclosed in spoiler tags until that time. Also be mindful of your topic titles, since they show up on the forum index. For instance instead of "Help beating Adrienn" title it "Help beating new leader"   Thank you for being courteous to your other users!

Sigmo

E17 Spoiler - In search of a certain someone

Question

Spoiler

I m on the hunt for the corin-rouge; after i defeatet him in train town and got the magikarp he said somthing about returning to reborn or going to the poilce(?).

So i saw some post of him then being found in the blackwater shelter basement or on a cliff in the western desert, but i cant find him, even tried diffrent times.

and the police keep telling he still should be somewhere around.

can anyone confirm this quest is still going on, or any other location where to find him?

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, Sigmo said:
  Hide contents

I m on the hunt for the corin-rouge; after i defeatet him in train town and got the magikarp he said somthing about returning to reborn or going to the poilce(?).

So i saw some post of him then being found in the blackwater shelter basement or on a cliff in the western desert, but i cant find him, even tried diffrent times.

and the police keep telling he still should be somewhere around.

can anyone confirm this quest is still going on, or any other location where to find him?

Spoiler

As far as I know I think the quest ended. He gave you the pokemon and it's done. 
What I think is that he double crossed us by saying he was gonna surrender to the cops but then fled again never to be found. XDDDD

You don't worry about that for now.