Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[E17] The few Pokemon I haven't found yet

cardguy

Question

Spoiler

After completing E17 and doing a map-wide search, I feel like I've talked to every NPC in the game and checked every area decently thoroughly for wild Pokemon, though these still elude me: 
Chimchar (event)
Bounsweet (event)
Ferroseed/thorn
Minior
Komala

P.S. There was a purple-haired NPC hanging out in the Poison gym that fled when found and whom I didn't find again after checking locations relating to Corey, Heather, Cain and Aya. Is he related to getting Bounsweet or Chimchar?
There's also a Nidorina in the cave north of Beryl that "doesn't seem to want to associate". Can you do anything with that? I can't remember if that was in the game pre-E17 or not.

Edited by cardguy

11 answers to this question

Spoiler

Ferrosed can be found at the place titania's gym is by headbutting trees.

Bounsweet i dont know.I have been searching for it as well.

Was the chimchar event changed?

Spoiler

Found Komala and Ferroseed where you guys said.
Minior was not in the 150 wild Pokemon encounters I just tried out on Teknite Ridge, so I guess it requires a specific weather and/or time of day?
@Pozyher As for Chimchar, it's now listed under Obtainable Pokemon as being part of an In-Game Event when it was Limited Event status last episode I think.
Edit: Never mind about Chimchar. I just got the egg at the nature center.

Thanks for the help so far.

22 minutes ago, cardguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Found Komala and Ferroseed where you guys said.
Minior was not in the 150 wild Pokemon encounters I just tried out on Teknite Ridge, so I guess it requires a specific weather and/or time of day?
@Pozyher As for Chimchar, it's now listed under Obtainable Pokemon as being part of an In-Game Event when it was Limited Event status last episode I think.

Thanks for the help so far.

Spoiler

Just saw your edit:The fake corey can be found again at peridot ward in the shelter( the place were it used to be a factory) and in the alleyway where team magma was.he is related to zorua.

As for minior try setting up the wind first( you can use the move tailwind and the weather will change).Then try searching for it again.

As for chimchar i cant check since i havent renovated azurine lake yet.But limited event is ,torchic,froakie,snivy which you can chose one and you cant get the others.Chimchar was an event because you could get it through trading.So i dont think he was a limited event mon.

Minior is night-time only, it only shows up during "meteor showers" according to the TV's on the hunt program. Could Bounsweet possibly be a 1-5% encounter in one of the woods? It doesn't seem that strong/special.

Chimchar is now a reward alongside Chikorita for renovating Azurine Island and killing/finding 23 Amoonguss.

On 09/12/2017 at 1:23 PM, papoose76 said:

Have you by chance found a wild frillish? I know it is/was one of the potential egg pokes you could get from the police quest but it is now posted as wild. Haven’t had luck on apophyll using old rod good rod or running around in the sand.

Spoiler

also underwater

On 11/12/2017 at 1:53 AM, holicless said:
  Hide contents

i never get a chance to find fletchling, the pokedex said on beryl ward, but i've been searching for a whole day, and i can't find it..

Spoiler

in the grass patch near the gym, found one there