Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(Spoiler) E17 That crystal tower

Nekarlos

Question

3 answers to this question

Spoiler

Do you mean the mirage tower?

If so, you need to interact with the oasis first.For me interacting with just one made it appear,but some people said they had to interact with them more than once.

6 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Do you mean the mirage tower?

If so, you need to interact with the oasis first.For me interacting with just one made it appear,but some people said they had to interact with them more than once.

Spoiler

I interacted with them but nothing happens, maybe RNG has something to do with it

4 hours ago, Nekarlos said:
  Hide contents

I interacted with them but nothing happens, maybe RNG has something to do with it

Spoiler

I don't know where the oasis are but there seems to be like 5 to 7 in total according to the other members.
You need to look in the desert for them, and hit the yellow shining star in them. Ajust brightness of screen if you can't see the stars.
2 of them are easy to find, just walk close to the walls and you'll hit them basically. 

After that go north east where old ruin remains were. The tower will be there.

NOTE: You don't seem to need to hit all the oasis. For me 3 sufficed. Some say one is enough. Some say you need to hit a lot.

Good luck.