• Announcements

• Amethyst

E17 Spoiler Lock!   12/02/2017

A community-wide Spoiler Lock is in effect for Reborn's Episode 17 until 1/1/18.   Please make sure any content/discussion regarding a new episode is enclosed in spoiler tags until that time. Also be mindful of your topic titles, since they show up on the forum index. For instance instead of "Help beating Adrienn" title it "Help beating new leader"   Thank you for being courteous to your other users!

Arnab Fouzder

About the shared pc Mod in RebornPCMods

Now that Episode 17 is out, I cannot to do anything with reborn 16.2........the mod was for reborn 16.2 as well.....so it doesn't work with episode 17. Shows errors. but I really need to transfer pokemons from my rejuvenation team to Reborn 17.0. Any ideas on how to do that?

Contact the mod creator personally and ask him if he's still working on it.

1 hour ago, Arnab Fouzder said:

Now that Episode 17 is out, I cannot to do anything with reborn 16.2........the mod was for reborn 16.2 as well.....so it doesn't work with episode 17. Shows errors. but I really need to transfer pokemons from my rejuvenation team to Reborn 17.0. Any ideas on how to do that?

Use the weather mod by Waynolt. It's updated to E17 and it have Shared PC mod, although it have less features than the PR Mod Menu one.

• Upvote 1