Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[E17] Corrupted pokéball

PapaRabbi

Question

5 answers to this question

• Developers

If I remember correctly he is still there, but only in the new Reborn city. Gardevoir was way too powerful for early-game (you always using it just confirms it) so she got the much deserved axe. Now you can try some different psychic and fairy types!

3 minutes ago, baldr said:

If I remember correctly he is still there, but only in the new Reborn city. Gardevoir was way too powerful for early-game (you always using it just confirms it) so she got the much deserved axe. Now you can try some different psychic and fairy types!

That's actually really disappointing, Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon. But oh well, I got a Gible in a wonder trade so I'll try not to be too salty lol

• Developers
2 minutes ago, PapaRabbi said:

That's actually really disappointing, Gardevoir is my favourite pokemon. But oh well, I got a Gible in a wonder trade so I'll try not to be too salty lol

Well if you really want her I'm sure you can find someone willing to give you a Ralts...