I Spelt My Username Wrong

SimpliDelirious

True story.

Hi guys!~ I'm SimpliDelirious, or 'SimpiDelirious', as my name says, but I like to go by Ceri. I've been playing Reborn for a couple days or so with my boyfriend after discovering it, and we both play like nonstop now. We really love the custom shiny sprites and majority of our teams are shiny~ I've been lurking for a while but I wanted to come out and play!~ Just started E17 recently and am loving how it is so far :)

Nice to meet you!~

Also, I've talked in small text on forums since I was like... 12, so I won't change anytime soon LOL

Edited by SimpiDelirious

Howdy Ceri! Welcome to the forums of Reborn! :D 

Ummm.... the small text makes me think that your whispering the words so when you put exclamation marks I can't help but feel that your text is having an identity crisis.

Nevertheless, do enjoy your stay here and have fun with the new episode.

Something something Tacps something

Anywho hi, am Lexi. I'm not part of the standard welcoming committee (they don't want me to scare off the newbies) but I'm always happy to see a new face.

Also, seconding the cute avatar, because that is V V cute

36 minutes ago, KosherKitten said:

Something something Tacps something

I was thinking the same.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn. That Kaede avatar is graedet... graedt... you know, great pronounced like Kaede... okay yeah I'll stop.

Enjoy your time here.

Omg everyone is so nice and funny, thank you for welcoming me guys!!~ <3 And thanks for all the compliments ; ~ ;

@Amethyst

Funny story, I tried to login with my misspelled user like, 7 times, and then tried the other one and was allowed in LOL Was happily surprised, that was very nice of you!!~ Thanks so much, I love the game uwu

@Baron

That's honestly a funny way of looking at it LOL I've never gotten that before

@Alistair

That was my plan all along o3o

@Arkhi

Any danganronpa pun is A+ in my books tbh. Thank you!!~