Refresh my "Memory"

Deuykos

So, as we all know,

Spoiler

Silvally

is an obtainable Pokemon now, and as such, so are

Spoiler

his Memories.

As such, I've taken it upon myself to revisit every possible location in an effort to find them. As of this edit, all Memories have been found. So without further ado...

Spoiler

Bug Memory, which can be found in Bennett's room in Voclaine Estate.

Spoiler

Dark Memory, which can be found in the Sableye Cave in Iolia Valley.

Spoiler

Fire Memory, which can be found in B1 of the Glass Workstation in the southern exit (you need Glaceon to bridge the gap).

Spoiler

Ground Memory, which can be found on Route 4, accessible via the waterfalls on the eastern side of Agate City.

Spoiler

Dragon Memory, which can be found at the top of Apophyll Cave.

Spoiler

Electric Memory, which can be found at the top of Devon Corp.

Spoiler

Fairy Memory, which can be found in the cave with the Riolu Egg near the top of Ametrine Mountain

Spoiler

Fighting Memory, which will be given by the man blocking the way to the Ferris Wheel in Agate Circus.

Spoiler

Flying Memory, which can be found in a capsule where Heather's being held hostage on Ametrine Mountain.

Spoiler

Ghost Memory, which can be found on the reconstructed bridge that leads to Calcenon City.

Spoiler

Grass Memory, which can be found in Citrine Mountain through the west entrance of the Celestinine Cascade. (I usually go through the first entrance and call it Ametrine, because the mountains are all kind of the same to me). Thanks, lachrymosecat.

Spoiler

Ice Memory, which can be found in the Teknite Mountains. Thanks, Gast.

Spoiler

Poison Memory, which can be found in The Mirage Tower after breaking all the mirrors on the first floor. Thanks, Odd Della Robbia.

Spoiler

Psychic Memory, which can be found in Vanhanen Castle.

Spoiler

Rock Memory, which can be found in the eastern cave of central Rhodochrine Jungle.

Spoiler

Steel Memory, which can be found in the Scrapyard.

Spoiler

Water Memory, which can be found in the Feebas Room in Celestinine 4F. (I put this in earlier, but I must've deleted it in my previous attempts at editing this thing.) Thanks, lachrymosecat.

Congrats, everyone, we finally did it. The Memories have finally been Refreshed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yeah, you're right. I was confusing myself with Citrine/Ametrine/Celestinine while exploring. I edited my post to be more accurate.

Spoiler

I only even came across the Water Memory because I was going after the Grass Memory with OP's instructions.  "Citrine Mountain through Ametrine" is not a good description at all. The Grass Memory is in Citrine Mountain 3F which is much faster to access from the Celestinine Cascade (it's basically a straight shot).

14 minutes ago, guidy said:
  Hide contents

I've been running around for a while now, but I can't find the grass memory. Could someone be more exact?

Spoiler

You access Citrine from the second entrance, near Celestinine Cascade (the first one is near shade's gym). From there just head north and you'll eventually find it. Need waterfall

1 hour ago, gkhmpg said:

You access Citrine from the second entrance, near Celestinine Cascade (the first one is near shade's gym). From there just head north and you'll eventually find it. Need waterfall

Oh thanks, I mixed Ametrine and Citrine, so I was looking like crazy for it in Ametrine.

32 minutes ago, Emin said:

Im sorry but i managed to find all of them, the thing is how to properly use them?

You mean you found fire and ground, too?

To use them you simply give them to your Silvally. While you'Re locked from holding other items you get the bonus of extreme flexibility since you can always change the type to what you currently need, when and whereever you need it.

6 hours ago, CaptainMetal said:

You mean you found fire and ground, too?

To use them you simply give them to your Silvally. While you'Re locked from holding other items you get the bonus of extreme flexibility since you can always change the type to what you currently need, when and whereever you need it.

sory i mean i managed to find all obtainable ones

• 3 weeks later...

Where exactly is the Rock Memory? I've been all over the cave with the policeman and the cave with the puzzle switch. I've also looked in the cave up in the graveyard. Is there another cave that I missed? Or does it require rock climb in the graveyard cave?

9 hours ago, cousinit1492 said:

Where exactly is the Rock Memory? I've been all over the cave with the policeman and the cave with the puzzle switch. I've also looked in the cave up in the graveyard. Is there another cave that I missed? Or does it require rock climb in the graveyard cave?

Not sure how far you are into the game, but it's only obtainable from the 13th Badge onward, and is found in this location.

Spoiler

image.png.36159bacebb2b16c7a11cb1424469c5a.png

image.png.291e746cc91e81d7e99a9776c06bf9f8.png

In this general spot.

3 hours ago, F14m3rz said:

Not sure how far you are into the game, but it's only obtainable from the 13th Badge onward, and is found in this location.

Spoiler

Copy that, thanks! I started a new run and was hoping to get it to help with Charlotte, but c'est la Reborn.

1 hour ago, CainReborn said:

Where is electric exactly? At the top of Devon is just the guy, an fist plate, devon scope model, and some other item.

Do you need to do something to get it?

I cant remember where I found it there but I definitely got it and didn't do anything special so it should be up there no conditions to it, might be one of those times like with the wasteland field effect where it is just slightly hidden from view

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I cant remember where I found it there but I definitely got it and didn't do anything special so it should be up there no conditions to it, might be one of those times like with the wasteland field effect where it is just slightly hidden from view

I'll give it another look, thank you!

This is devon and not the separate building related to it where pulse magnezone was right?

3 minutes ago, CainReborn said:

I'll give it another look, thank you!

This is devon and not the separate building related to it where pulse magnezone was right?

pretty certain of it, I would look myself to give you an exact location but I don't have a file saved right before getting it sooo yeah

54 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

pretty certain of it, I would look myself to give you an exact location but I don't have a file saved right before getting it sooo yeah

I still couldn't find it, but that's fine, I'll move on for now, thanks.

EDIT: Finally found it.

3 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Which Riolu egg cave are you talking about? You mean a cave that is in the city or the mountain itself?

Afaik there's only one cave where you can find Riolu egg: it's near the top of Ametrine mountain, accessible from Ametrine City. You need to follow/chase Lucario a couple of times first before the path to Riolu egg cave is opened.