Hax only against me?

Jack Atlas

Hello everyone, I have a feeling that hax is only against me. I try to explain: in many battles, especially in the battles against important people like Gym leaders, enemy's moves even with 60-70 accuracy almost always hit, but my moves with 90-95 often miss. And the same thing about confusion/sleep etc, if my pkmn are confused they almost never attack, enemies almost always. I am Just unlucky? This is very annoying... Thanks if you'll reply and sorry for the mistakes 😀

I also noticed the seemingly unbalanced odds during battles such as flinching, common critical hits on me and constantly being unable to attack while paralyzed, taking ages to wake up if asleep and even getting frozen which is generally so uncommon you tend to not even consider it. You aren't alone lol

Yea I've played through Reborn I think 3x now and every time I always experience either sheer horrible luck or the battles are configured to be less in your favour to make it seem harder. The Gym field effects play to the advantages of the leader usually yea but you can sometimes also make use of it but not that often in my case lol. I usually end up pressing F12 countless times to try and beat Gyms.

I think i ended up using Fire on Fire vs Charlotte because the rest of my team usually got 1 hit along with the field damage. Removing the field effect probably makes a big difference although there's only specific ways to do it for each field i think.

Obligatory "git gud"  In all seriousness, I think you just have bad luck. Other than moves missing (curse you Gear Grind and Stone Edge) I can't relate. Damage rolls have been the dividing line between victory and defeat for me, though. For example against the Dark-type Gym Leader if my Dodrio got OHKO'd by Power Gem, I'd lose the battle. Dodrio survived and then OHKO'd both Sableye and Malamar, and thus I won.