Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(E17 SPOILERS) I need help with a cave

Nekarlos

Question

15 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Nekarlos said:

Wait, I tried to use power gem and earthquake but nothing happened lol

Spoiler

You have to use the moves inside the cave with the crystals so you can change the shape of it.

18 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

I hear that you need Tailwind, but I actually couldn't find that exit (the wild Talonflame will use it if you don't have a mon with it). Could you put up a picture to help me out?

Spoiler

I haven't encountered any Talonflame as long as i am there...:P I'll try it though

2 minutes ago, Nevermore13 said:

Reveal hidden contents

You have to use the moves inside the cave with the crystals so you can change the shape of it.

Hide contents

I haven't encountered any Talonflame as long as i am there...:P I'll try it though

Spoiler

I'm there and I got the Mountain Field information, Ima put the screenshots. The only way to change the weather is by using hail/blizzard thoertre.thumb.PNG.e13b72fe9a35f2f8c24c0d5be465e711.PNG

1 minute ago, Nevermore13 said:

That's the place

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.68e042fdd4962a19bac24421dd1f1620.jpg

Spoiler

It is the place where you need tailwind though! I guess I missed out on the text. Well some suggested waiting for Talonflame but I just bring my tailwind mon (Rufflet can learn fly, strength, rock smash and tailwind ;) )

8 minutes ago, Gast said:

Any idea how to get there though? I thought i explored the whole cave but apparently i missed a section.

Spoiler

There are two exits one on the left and on the right...The one in the pic is the one on the right.

The left one the is a peak like this and you need strength to jump on the rocks...Then there is an entrance to another cave where you can find a TM ( can't remember which one) and rock climb...Which means that's as far as you can go :P

Confirmed:

Spoiler

You need tailwind to clear the sandstorm and eventually jump higher those rocks :P

Edited by Nevermore13

1 minute ago, Nevermore13 said:
  Hide contents

There are two exits one on the left and on the right...The one in the pic is the one on the right.

The left one the is a peak like this and you need strength to jump on the rocks...Then there is an entrance to another cave where you can find a TM ( can't remember which one) and rock climb...Which means that's as far as you can go :P

Spoiler

I've been to the left side but I don't remember an exit to the right. Thanks, I'll check it out.