stuck...(ep. 17 spoilers)

mario98

ive about had it with this f****** tower, after hours of trying this BS puzzle i decided to just get out only to find that i cant, it just loops around until everything is cleared, and i cant clear it, does someone know the puzzle on the 6th floor, ive done basically all combinations, i dont have any ideas.

At this time, there are hundreds of posts about the tower, instead of creating a new topic, please use the search bar. With one quick search you can find the solution.
No idea how to link topics so i'll just post the answer here. Credits go to @CMV in the topic "A certain tower"

Spoiler

From the starting position, push the block down x6, right x1, up x5, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2

EDIT: When you push your block against a wall, make sure the other one moves - sometime it doesn't and that can get you stuck.

Edited by Gast

1 hour ago, Gast said:

At this time, there are hundreds of posts about the tower, instead of creating a new topic, please use the search bar. With one quick search you can find the solution.
No idea how to link topics so i'll just post the answer here. Credits go to @CMV in the topic "A certain tower"

Hide contents

From the starting position, push the block down x6, right x1, up x5, right x4, up x1, left x5, up x4, down x2

EDIT: When you push your block against a wall, make sure the other one moves - sometime it doesn't and that can get you stuck.

its not thiz puzzle im looking for, its the one before that, and i still cant get it.