Who could i add to my team?

Linkz

So i literally just defeated shelly the bug type gym leader it took me some tries but i got her badge and my team as of now is 5 pokemon, Frogadier, charmeleon, deciduey, swoobat and honedge, and i was wondering which pokemon could complete my team? 

Yes i did some trades thats why i have 3 starter pokemon.

4 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Think a Dark(Maybe a Inkay instance of Swoobat) type Mon can makes your team stronger

Also try to get a Bug Type Mon, they are stroger as you think, My Vespiquen rules in my run :)

2 Ghost Mons... Mhh Maybe replace one of them, maybe a Magnemite with sturdy instance of that Honedge

Thanks for the advice but where can i find inkay?

2 minutes ago, Teme95 said:

Okay seems that I have a decent one, attack IVs are good but defence IVs are pretty awful, can breed it, there should be a 5 IV one in around half an hour

Thank you when you can trade tell me

Just now, Teme95 said:

@Linkz Also a hazard setter could make your life so much easier :D I've been breeding some nice pinecos with stealth rocks and they get spikes and toxic spikes via level up so if you want, I can give you one

I dont like pineco that much but thanks anyone now im looking for a grubbin but i cant seem to find one.