Sneasel

Steeldevil

My mystery egg hatched and I got a Sneasel (almost perfect Attack and Speed IVs too) which I was happy about as Weavile is one of my favorite pokemon. But, as far as I know the Razor Claw isn't currently in the game. Is it worth it to level up Sneasel right now or should I wait for the item to be added. I don't really mind grinding, my team is made of 11 rotating mons

5 minutes ago, Steeldevil said:

My mystery egg hatched and I got a Sneasel (almost perfect Attack and Speed IVs too) which I was happy about as Weavile is one of my favorite pokemon. But, as far as I know the Razor Claw isn't currently in the game. Is it worth it to level up Sneasel right now or should I wait for the item to be added. I don't really mind grinding, my team is made of 11 rotating mons

Spoiler

The razor claw is indeed in the game! Here's a video showing you where to get it. Hope this helps~

15 hours ago, Steeldevil said:

i think you should train him if you have another mons ready for battle i don.t see why you should leave him alone =)))