Teme95's starter giveaway

Teme95

Hey! So I've been doing some breeding and among other things, on my to do list was to get shiny 5IV versions of all 21 starters, and as some of you might know, even with reborns incredible shiny rate it can take a few tries. So now i have like 4 boxes full of 5 and 6 IV starters. So if you guys want to get some, now would be good time to ask :D

Also thanks to @Zarc and @Hooligan for helping me to get the starters I was missing

EDIT: Alright, I'm back, so if there still are any starters you wish to have, just ask :P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6.12.2017 at 1:41 AM, DarkstarRipklaw said:

I'm doing a second playthrough and currently stuck on the Byxbysion Gym, could you send me one that could help me beat it as painlessly as possible?

Sure, so a fennekin and/or a mudkip or piplup?

On 6.12.2017 at 1:48 AM, Nimh said:

Can I have a snivy? Preferably a female or one with hpice, online username is agony.

I can give you a snivy but i dont know how the HP thing works so i don't know what their HPs are, i also have no female snivys left atm, do you have  a ditto? I can also breed for a female one if need be

On 6.12.2017 at 2:00 AM, Nimh said:

You can go to the apophyll academy place and theres a old man there that can check their hidden power, also I dont have a ditto.

Alright, I'll check a little later and let you know then