General discussion

Giantsparrowbee

I wonder who came up with such an interesting idea for a fan game..... Kidding. 

On a serious note since we are going to be using the official game thread for big showcases if anyone has any question about the game, development, it's features or how I went about the process you can ask me here. I'll give you the best responses I can and avoid spoilers. 

• 1 month later...

Can I get something like a photo or something, coz it would be easier to think then. If not, then I'll just think of any name and let you know.

The Sawsbuck's Rump (haha), The Dancing Deerling, The Ursaring's Respite, The Forest's Curse, The Harbor in the Arbor (or the Arbor Harbor), The Frenzy Plant, The Laughing Leafeon, The Hunter's Harbor, The Arbok's Glare, The Smoking Charmander, The Thirty-Point Sawsbuck (based on the local legend of a 30-point sawsbuck), The Hunting Hawlucha. 

Well that was fun. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Not sure if we'll be posting a teaser photo of the tavern interior immediately, but we do actually have the interior completed. And actually, those were some really awesome suggestions for the name! I think we've finally settled on one, so we'll have to wait and see how we decide to debut it. Probably going to wait until we have NPC's placed and events and dialogue set up so we can give some more involved screen shots of the various things the player can interact with.

And as far as the interiors of other maps are concerned, we should actually only have a few days of map-making left. All of the outside maps are DONE, minus a few unique tiles we need to finish for key events in the episode. And once we're done with interiors, we'll be well on the way to testing and, of course, the launch itself. So all in all, we're actually getting palpably close to the testing phase and wanted to thank everyone who's been here from the start. We'll be able to show more and more tidbits as we start implementing our events and NPCs onto our maps and work on streamlining our product. So stick with us and we'll be doing our best to keep the ball rolling towards launch.