help with gym(ep. 17 spoilers)

mario98

Spoiler

First time post, but I've been lurking for a few months. Amazing game, and thank you Ame for updating it so soon after I discovered it!

However... I am hopeless at solving puzzles. So, I chose the Zeckrom route. I beat titania and then went to Ameria's gym. I can' find her after she goes diving. Julia indicates that the room changes to ambient colors while she's in a section of the maze, but I've spent the better part of 30 minutes to an hour wandering in this gym without success.

So, what color exactly should I be focused on? There's three that I can see. Sorry if I'm color confused. :D So, there's a typical aquatic color, rather subdued and dark. Then there's a similar one with a violet ambience background that looks distinct enough for me to mention. And then the one room coloring with greens and sickly yellows, with orange highlights in the background. It's that last one in which I spent a significant junk of my day, and without due pleasure. I enjoyed most of the game's puzzles, but this one feels like the hunt for Johto's Dogs legendaries, a quest I despised and get sick over even to this day.

Therefore, is the yellow/greenish room coloring a sign of Ameria's presence, or not? and where will I find her? Swimming like Lapras, or is there a Johto Dog element whereby she leaves the room very quickly, regardless of color changes? As, after going around in circles for a while, I have seen not a single hair of that woman.

I also tried this on my older save file. Ended up with Reshiram. In this version, Titania never shows up, and I still can't find Ameria...

Edited by Feng Lei