Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

EP17 new TM's

lenjin

Question

Hey just started this topic for everyone to share the new TM locations :D

i found Tm X siccor in amarias gym 

do you guys know where the others are?

Edit: i think i read on the forums that will o wisp Tm is located in mirage tower

and power up punch is in the crystal cave in the desert

Edited by lenjin

23 answers to this question

• Global Mods
Spoiler

Just off the top of my head:

scald from amaria,

flash cannon from titania,

poison jab in teknite cave,

power up punch and maybe roost in teknite cliffs,

will-o-wisp in mirage tower

On 12/5/2017 at 6:00 AM, DarkMasterKendall said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I also found return wanderung around through the desert, was in an isolated area on the top right part

Would you mind elaborating on this?  Or anybody else who knows where this particular TM can be found?  I've given over a couple hours to searching meticulously and come up with nothing still :'(

11 minutes ago, Titania said:

Would you mind elaborating on this?  Or anybody else who knows where this particular TM can be found?  I've given over a couple hours to searching meticulously and come up with nothing still :'(

When you are at the Scrapyard entrance, go East until you hug a wall, then go north until you will find funny looking tiles and gray water, Return is there

7 minutes ago, Illumi said:

When you are at the Scrapyard entrance, go East until you hug a wall, then go north until you will find funny looking tiles and gray water, Return is there

That's the area I'd combed extra-thoroughly based on the original description, yes.  But following your directions I keep coming back to Mirage Tower.  Is the problem that I need to trip one of the light shards at the desert mirages in order to de-spawn the tower first?  Because the only water I can find is bright blue.

12 minutes ago, Titania said:

That's the area I'd combed extra-thoroughly based on the original description, yes.  But following your directions I keep coming back to Mirage Tower.  Is the problem that I need to trip one of the light shards at the desert mirages in order to de-spawn the tower first?  Because the only water I can find is bright blue.

That should work, yes.

Oh, wow.  It's just kind of....  sitting right there.  Yeah, that was definitely the issue.  The TM is only there when mirage tower isn't, which by pure coincidence I had never checked while it was the case.  Go figure; thanks all.  Also such subtle signaling about what to do with that area.  Well-played Ame :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

Hello, I got flamethrower. And I forgot where I found it..

I guess if there is tm flamethrower, so there is tm thunderbolt (usually pairing) right? Where I can find it? Please tell me if someone know it?

Flamethrower has been available for a few episodes I believe.  I think you get it by beating Charlotte (fire gym leader).   I think BoltBeam (Thunderbolt + Ice Beam) is the popular combo you are thinking of,  neither of which are available as TM's yet.     Just in case, can you confirm @walpurgis