E17 kinda wild (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Sceptilespy

Spoiler

So if you chose not to fight Taka at the WTC, the following happens: 

1. New Lin vs Titania scene. Titania kills Taka here. This results in a new Vs. Sprite for her. 

2. New dialogue overall. 

3. Amaria tries to drown you, and then lies about it to Titania after Titania saved us. 

4. Amaria's battle in this route is "interesting" to say the least. She randomly swaps between doubles and singles. 

5. Amaria probably kills herself. 

6. Titania dumps Amaria and heads on down to Calcenon. 

9 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Reveal hidden contents

So if you chose not to fight Taka at the WTC, the following happens: 

1. New Lin vs Titania scene. Titania kills Taka here. This results in a new Vs. Sprite for her. 

2. New dialogue overall. 

3. Amaria tries to drown you, and then lies about it to Titania after Titania saved us. 

4. Amaria's battle in this route is "interesting" to say the least. She randomly swaps between doubles and singles. 

5. Amaria probably kills herself. 

6. Titania dumps Amaria and heads on down to Calcenon. 

Spoiler

Wow, I had read about "Reshiram's route" already but didn't know about 3, 4 and 5. That truly is messed up.

Does anybody know if there is a video/playthrough of this route? I searched on YouTube and found 3 people that are playing E17 but all of them got the Zekrom route. A save file at the start of the episode could help too, but it's understandable if nobody wants to share it. I would play the WTC part again if I had my save file of that time but I reset my computer and lost all of them except the last and I don't want to start a new run until E19 comes out.

20 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

Sounds like a much darker route. What do you mean by switching between double and singles? Like mid-battle switching between the two?

Spoiler

She gives you the option to choose between singles/doubles--using different teams for each. If you're in Reshiram route, she says too bad and picks the opposite of what you chose. I think afterwards if you lose and don't reset, she then just picks at random